- Recent TV Placements
Pretty exciting month for us! First we had "Ballad of the Ice Mummy" appear in the opening scene of "Franklin and Bash" on TNT, then this past weekend we had "Wanna See You Smile" show up in "Happyland" on MTV !
Thanks to those shows and the music supervisors for digging our tunes!
- 91x "Local Break" for November!
Our good friends at 91x will be playing our first single "Float On Towards Our Doom" all November as the "Local Break"! Big thanks to Halloran and Robin Roth, we love you guys!
Tune in to 91x San Diego and listen live online: (http://www.91x.com/listenlive/)
- Welcome back, Blackout Party -- the local alt-country stompers return with a new single!
- "...a chorus erupts that sounds like Dave Grohl went on a heavy bender with Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers." [Read More...]
- "Vinyl Countdown" pre-sale launches!
We have launched our "Vinyl Countdown" pre-sale, and are already 12% funded on the 1st day! Thank you to all our contributors, please visit the link below, contribute, and share!
Here's our first single:
- "California Sky" featured in new Pauly Shore documentary!!
Yup, pretty exciting, Pauly picked it himself, and we're honored to be a part of this film!!
- Deering Banjo Promo Photos
Our good friends at Deering Banjo asked Brian to come take some promo photos for their brand new nylon 6-string Goodtime model! The banjo sounds awesome, look for the photos in upcoming advertisements!
- BLACKOUT PARTY @ Southern Ground Nashville
We are proud to announce that we tracked 11 new songs at Southern Ground Nashville, and are slated for a spring release! Look for the first video and single soon!
- BLACKOUT PARTY "Best Rock" at San Diego Music Awards 2013!
Thanks to everyone who supported us and voted! We are proud to accept our third SDMA!
- Dickies "Building the Band" Part 2
We are proud to present Part 2 of the "Building the Band" series we filmed with Dickies Clothing. They flew to San Diego and hung out with us for 3 days leading up to our show at Belly Up Tavern. Enjoy!
- Dickies "Building the Band" Part 3
We are proud to present Part 3 of the "Building the Band" series we filmed with Dickies Clothing. They flew to San Diego and hung out with us for 3 days leading up to our show at Belly Up Tavern. Enjoy!